Vietnam - '67-'68
Priced at only $1035 delivered
Ranger Model: BL-3500 Description: QuickJack™ Car Jack Support System
The QuickJack was developed specifically to address the shortcomings that have plagued the race circuit and DIY market for decades – getting cars off the ground shouldn’t be such a chore. Wasting time getting cars in the air means less time wrenching, and at the track seconds separate winners from losers. The QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The QuickJack can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
The 3,500 pound capacity QuickJack replaces clumsy floor jacks and unstable jack stands with a safe, durable and very convenient vehicle jacking and support system. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than ten seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance. The rugged built QuickJack collapses to a low three-inch profile so it fits where other jacks don’t and the no-assemblyrequired set-up means practicality and portability becomes reality. Because the QuickJack is void of any cross members it provides greater undercar access and can be installed at a width that best suits the vehicles you’ll be raising.
Whether you’re a sanctioned racer, weekend warrior or DIY’er the QuickJack lifting system is designed with your safety in mind. Ranger Products™ has nearly a half-century of know-how and dedication to craftsmanship and our use of only high grade materials is what makes the QuickJack system one of the safest on the market. No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive engineering, research and quality control program than Ranger and our many thousand customers worldwide prove it.
A good solution makes life simpler and the QuickJack exceeds that challenge. Easily affordable, the QuickJack extends the price advantage to your value-conscious racing enterprise while providing the durability and performance that keeps your cars running up front. Close that frustrating pit service gap and make those tasks a whole lot easier – all without compromising on convenience.
A long list of design features…
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds.
- Open-center design for clear undercar access.
- Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord.
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up.
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety.
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames.
- Strong 14-gauge steel frame.
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way.
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars.
- Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift.
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms.
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. An optional 12-volt DC unit also available.
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile.
- Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting.
- Rugged safety lock bars keep all vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
- Durable powder coat finish
Weight capacity: 3,500-lbs. / 1588 kg.
Individual frame weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg.
Platform lifting height (frame only): 16.75” / 406 mm.
Platform lifting height (with rubber lift blocks): 20” / 508 mm.
Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.
Rubber block position MIN: 28.75” / 730 mm.
Rubber block position MAX: 43.75” / 1111 mm.
Frame width: 10.5” / 267 mm.
Frame length: 61.5” / 1562 mm.
Lifting time: 10 seconds
Packaged weight (jack system complete - less power unit): 108 lbs. / 49 kg.
Packaged weight (power unit and power unit carrier): 18 lbs. / 8 kg.
Packaged dimensions (jack system frames only – pair): 63” x 11.75” x 6.5” / 1600 mm x 298 mm. x 165 mm.
Packaged dimensions (power unit and power unit carrier): 8.5” x 18.5” / 216 mm. x 470 mm.
Hydraulic Mgt. Inc, 8966 Stump Road, Minerva, OH 44657
© COPYRIGHT 2001 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.e-autolifts.com